One of the key elements of our next Member Meeting will be a formal recommendation from the Elder Body for the congregation to call Chad Moore as our next Minister to Students. The Search Committee from our congregation that began its work back in February has recommended Chad to the Personnel Committee, and the Personnel Committee has now recommended Chad to the Elder Body. The Elders’ recommendation will be presented to our church body as a congregational vote at the next Member Meeting. If you are a McGregor member or associate member, we highly recommend that you be here in person.
Chad and his wife Candace have been married nearly 10 years and have a two-year-old daughter named Eva. Chad grew up in Orlando and has served as a Student Minister in churches in Florida and South Carolina. He received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Central Florida and his master’s degree from Liberty University in Lynchburg, VA.
Chad and Candace Moore
Get to know Chad a little better…
Chad’s Philosophy of Ministry
My goal is to create passionate followers of Jesus Christ through exposing them to Christ, equipping them to follow him, and enabling them to serve him. I believe in having a ministry process and knowing where we want to take people before they walk through the door. In order to do this, everything we do must fit into this process with the ultimate goal of making a disciple maker. Our job is “to prepare God’s people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up.” (Ephesians 4:12)
• Chad and his wife have been married for ten years.
• They have a two and a half year old daughter named Eva, and are expecting another child the first of the year.
• Chad’s hometown is Orlando, Florida
• Candace’s home state is Mississippi
Chad’s Ministry Experience
• Chad has over nine years of full-time student ministry experience serving in large churches.
• He has served churches in Florida and South Carolina.
Some of the comments from Chad’s references:
• Very organized
• High quality work
• Excellence in recruiting and building a team
• Loyal and committed
• A learner
• Does “A” level work
• Able to give clear direction and vision
Questions or concerns can be sent to:
Our next scheduled Member Meeting will be posted soon. Please continue to check this page for updates or visit our social media pages: